Thursday 18 December 2014

Vacation with my family

A vivid memory remind me that back in my childhood days, my papa used to travel a lot for business trip. Once he took me and mama with him to Delhi. I was a ten year old that time, but that vacation was one of the most memorable experience of my life, my favorite also.


Image from google



 Before one week of the trip papa announced our trip plan and the very first thing came to my mind was ‘wow, I will be travelling along with family.’ I jumped with joy and I was on cloud nine.
I can still remember how excited I was before our the train take off, after one and half day of the journey I really wanted to take off. After we got off the airplane, we rented a taxi and drove to my uncle’s house. My uncle’s house was in Noida sector 25,  after reaching there we unpacked our bags and freshen ourselves. That night we all went out for dinner. I ate so much that I could hardly move and once I got back to uncle’s house, I went straight to bed.


For the next couple of days we visited different tourist spots like Agra, Taj Mahal, Lal Killa, Lotus temple and Mathura. Out of which Taj Mahal was my favorite place. A small memory was there with Taj Mahal; I went there with my chocolate, but one police aunt threw my chocolate in a bin while checking my mama’s purse. I cried so loud for my chocolate being thrown away. Papa and uncle tried to soothe me but you know kids are so determined... But after seeing Taj Mahal I forgot all about my chocolate.


I even got lost in lotus temple and thanks to a kind lady I was able to find my family. That day, for the first time I saw the worries in the face of my parents. My mama was even crying, so I also cried.
During our vacation one day we had our lunch at a Dhaba. Till now That was my first and last time in a Dhaba. I also went to a nearby park, where I played in the roller coaster and ate ice-creams. Like that my vacation came to an end, but before we left, we had visited shopping malls to shop some gifts for everyone. After we bought everything, we left for home.


You all must be wondering why that was my favorite trip up to now. The first thing is that was my first trip with my family. I can never think of a time in my life where I had a vacation that made me so happy. There wasn't any dull moment, I was a kid back so energy and enthusiasm never left me alone and most importantly, what made the trip even greater was the fact that I was able to spend time with my parents and uncle.

Image from google


You can visit the website of Teddy Travelogues Here.


Thanks for visiting, I read each and every comment. So share your thoughts before leaving....            





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...