Thursday 17 March 2016

MY PLEDGE FOR PARITY


~ Source ~

Once papa and I came at a same time from office, on reaching home papa asked me to give him tea. Instantly I said, “Yes, just a minute.” Though I was tired but I didn’t deny it. From my childhood I’ve seen and learnt the fact that mama always manage her official work along with household chores.

I wonder later, why this happens every time in my house. I consider such incidents as gender biases which is passing to generations.

This women’s day, my pledge for parity is to change myself first then move towards to bring change in society.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for stopping by, share your thoughts before leaving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...