Saturday 3 June 2017

LETTERS TO PAST (#5)







Dear B Bhai,

I hope things are going good for you. You've already found the right path towards your career. I'm really sorry for being late to write this letter. But, no more complains as I wrote it already in my diary.

Well, my first impression of you was quite normal. I thought, you're a person with normal lifestyle and you don't talk much with people apart from your friend circle. That impression changed when I moved near your cubicle and became your cube-mate. I really admire your jolly personality and appreciate your patience, which you had after going through such a difficult phase.

I'll really miss our fun-fights, your lollipop acting and your all mimicries. When you'll return to us as a manager, please don't forget to shower us good ratings. :P We'll definitely bribe you chicken lollipop. Lastly, our team will miss you and hope to see you on your marriage. :P


From,

your cube-mate, who'll bribe you chicken lollipop in future. :P



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S.

This is the fifth letter in "Letter To Past" series. I won't be exposing the names, to whom I'm writing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by, share your thoughts in the comment area...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...