Monday 23 March 2015

THEME REVEAL (SHOULD I KEEP IT???)



I was thinking about the theme for the whole three days; First thing, whether to keep a theme or not. Should I keep it ‘micro fiction’ or ‘poems’ or ‘fictions’ or ‘love stories’? I’m an avid fiction reader and love to write fictions.  I’m also thinking to try haikus.

To make a balance between my mind and heart, I have decided to keep my theme ‘My College Diary’. My posts for 'A to Z challenge' will be a series of fictions (I will try to keep it within 300 words) with some life lessons, I learned.Every post is inspired from my college life and experiences. 


This is my first attempt for A to Z challenge. Hope I will survive till the end.  

Thanks for stopping by; please share your thoughts before leaving...     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...