Thursday 24 December 2015

LETTERS TO PAST(#3)


"People don't always need advice or time... Sometimes they need emotional support, understanding friends..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Dear ‘L’,

I can see things are fine with you. You are always surrounded with work and your friend circle. Do you ever wonder what impacts you have in my life? Let me tell you with a story. Once upon a time there lived a girl, lost in her own world and she doesn’t invite everyone to her world. Gaining her trust was the toughest job for anyone who wanted to befriend her. One day her fairy GOD father arrived and turned her world into a beautiful place. She started to increase her friend circle and lived a happy life. Her God father arranged a grant party, they enjoyed and suddenly everything vanished including her fairy GOD father. She realized that all the things were temporary. She sobbed for some days and lastly accepted the fact. She was hurt not because her beautiful world vanished but because she lost her dear friend, her fairy GOD father. She tried to get back to her dear friend like previous times but her every try turned futile. And finally she accepted that ‘things have gone changed’.


Did you relate anything from the story? I think yes, because you are not an idiot as you seems. Don’t worry I have accepted the fact which you convinced me that you don’t have time. There were times in which you were my emotional backbone but with time I can see the emotional link breaking. I tried to explain this to you many times but you are ‘YOU’, never get the hint. I see your friend circle is amazing, hope that will last lifelong. I have uttered so many complains of mine, let’s go back to our good times. I’m not saying that this is a bad time, but let’s moves back a little.


You are a nice person and may be the gentlest person I have ever met. You never pretend anything and never tried to be a fake person in front of me. You also know how to lighten my mood. Our friendship got stronger because you understood me. It was my first time that somebody understood me! I remember how you loved to pull my legs throwing pranks and pathetic jokes. You liked my handbag na? Don’t worry I’ll gift you one in your coming birthday. (Joking)


Well I learned so many things from you. First “never trust a stranger immediately. S/he may back-stab you.” Second “If someone is not showing interest to be with you. Don’t hook to that person.”  May be my letter is sounding a little biter to you, but it’s my point of view and emotions don’t you dare to judge me… And we complain more because we like the person more. Got it? I’m not holding any grudge against you. You are my dearest friend and you always will be. :) I hope you have a bright future ahead of you. Whatever your dream is, just go for it. Don’t forget to call me to your marriage. I mayn’t attend it but please invite me.


From,
A friend who become a stranger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S.

This is the third letter in "Letter To Past" series. I will be posting letters once or twice a week. I won't be exposing the names, to whom I'm writing and the location, where I met them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by, share your thoughts in the comment area...
  

   

1 comment:

  1. The best letter in the series... till now.. :) i can see you teary eyed while typing this out... hope 'L' reads this..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...