Sunday 21 December 2014

MY DIARY (#5)



Source: google image

Dear Blog,

Today I'm going to share my visit in Toshali craft fair.

Toshali National craft mela is a unique showcase of spirits of rural area. This is a great platform for artists, painters, craft-men and weavers. Every year it comes in December and setting in the temple city Odisha 'Bhubaneswar'. This thirteen days long fair brings the opportunity for visitors to buy the exclusive creation of craft-men, artists, painters and weavers.

















                                                                                          See you again Blog

Thanks for stopping by; I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before you leave...
    

2 comments:

  1. Thanx for sharing. Missing my state very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my blog J. Ranjan...glad to know a blogger from same state...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...