Thursday 21 April 2016

RAM LEELA : Movie Showcase (#AtoZChallenge)

Release Year : 2013
Director : Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Protagonists : Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone




      [I'll be showcasing movies, which touched my heart, and giving my thoughts on them.] 

My Thoughts :

This movie is modern adaptation of William Shakespear's 'Romeo & Juliet'. I always get attracted towards bright colors. This movie has good looking protagonists, colorful background and guns. The main protagonists deeply involved in the movie and acted marvelously that make you believe in the story. 

I loved the struggle the protagonists made to survive their love despite of the fact that their families were sworn enemy.   


                   
                       Thank you for stopping by. This post is written for #AtoZchallenge2016

10 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing cover for a movie! I want to watch it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this cover also... Go for it dear... :)

      Delete
  2. The colors in the poster alone would have sold me on the movie. Your review convinced me again that I would love the movie. Besides, what more do you need than: "good looking protagonists, colorful background and guns."

    Gail’s 2016 April A to Z Challenge
    S is for Save Our Planet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small but effective review. This movie was banned in my city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arvind... :) But why this was banned?

      Delete
  4. I loved the color riot, music and songs... But I just felt that they could have subdued it a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the movie but the ending... it could have been different.
    Great review done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... even i was so sad for the ending.
      Thanks Indrani.
      :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...