Wednesday 13 April 2016

KAHANI : Movie Showcase (#AtoZChallenge)

Release year : 2012
Director : Sujoy Ghosh
Protagonists : Vidya Balan & Nawazuddin Siddiqui




          [I'll be showcasing movies, which touched my heart, and giving my thoughts on them.] 



My Thoughts :

It's the story about a pregnant woman, portrayed by vidya Balan, who comes to kolkata in search of her husband. Her husband came to India for a mission and suddenly went missing. This movies proves that the script of the movie can be the hero. I loved the story, it started with steady pace and after sometime it caught its fast pace, then ended with an unexpected twist. 




                  Thank you for stopping by. This post is written for #AtoZchallenge2016

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of this one, but the story line sounds like one I'd enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great story. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...