Friday 8 April 2016

GOLMAAL : Movie Showcase (#AtoZChallenge)

Release Year : 2006
Director : Rohit Shetty
Protagonists : Ajay Devgn, Arshad Warsi, Sharman Joshi, Tushar Kapoor & Rimi Sen
[I'll be showcasing movies, which touched my heart, and giving my thoughts on them.] 


My Thoughts :

I've a special place in my heart for comedy movies. You'll fall for this movie from the first scene; comedy dialog, hilarious situations, the comic timing of all the actors and the flying cars. This is one of those few serial movies whose every part I liked. All the actors were great in their roles, so can't compare. I'm waiting for the future installment of this Golmaal series i.e. Golmaal 4. 


Thank you for stopping by. This post is written for #AtoZchallenge2016.
 

  

2 comments:

  1. Are any of these movies in English? I'm just curious.

    Shelly @ http://hangryfork.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the Bollywood movies released in world wide. I don't have exact idea weather this movie released in world wide or not. But you can try the movies with subtitles.
      :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...