Tuesday 28 April 2015

X DAYS (#AtoZChallenge)

[My theme is 'My College Diary', where I'll be posting fictions inspired from my life. This will be a serial story. So here is my story...]

Read my previous post here.




This will be a picture post. I'm posting the pictures of my last day in college.


Guess who are we???

The best project group of our college

our whole section with our favorite sir.
I will be posting more picture posts...


This post is a part of #AtoZChallenge2015
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger. 


Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving... If you are participating in A to Z Challenge, then leave your link in the comment. Follow me and I'll follow you back...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...