Wednesday 15 April 2015

MY FIRST 'GET OUT' (#AtoZChallenge)

[My theme is 'My College Diary', where I'll be posting fictions inspired from my life. This will be a serial story. So here is my story...]

Read my previous post here





The days passed by and we all promoted to 4th semester. In the month of February Muskan finally officially announced  that she is committed. Her friendship with Deepansh turned into love long ago, but that day they call it publicly. 

For that occasion we five sat on a four seat capacity bench. The first class was DEC (Digital Electronic Circuit) and our teacher was busy in his K-map theory. Rosni and Anchal were talking about something and I had sat in between them. I tried to hear what they are talking, but someone's 'YOU' snapped me back. I noticed everyone is watching me including the teacher.

I looked innocently at the teacher. He pointed towards me, 'You, GET OUT OF MY CLASS' I was stunned to react to something. Did he just kick me out of the class. My friends were murmuring to say sorry, but I didn't feel like it. I made no mistake, then why should I say sorry. I obeyed the teacher and silently went out of class.

Five minutes later, Rosni came to inform me to come inside the class. I followed her and again, everybody's gaze was on me. I really hate attention, but later I came to know that my dearest friends had confessed, so sir allowed me in his class. Everyone were praising our friendship and I was overwhelmed by their act.    

I know that they all care for me...




This post is a part of #AtoZChallenge2015
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger. 



Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving... If you are participating in A to Z Challenge, then leave your link in the comment.

4 comments:

  1. That was a heroic get out. Yet to read your previous posts. Will catch up with all posts soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vinitha for stopping by... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to hear that they didn't ditch you. But being asked to go out isn't really a punishment in engineering life, right? Our lecturers know that. So, they never say that even to threaten us. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that was the first time someone kicked me out of the class...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...