Thursday 30 April 2015

ZEST FOR NEW START (#AtoZChallenge)

[My theme is 'My College Diary', where I'll be posting fictions inspired from my life. This will be a serial story. So here is my story...]

Read my previous post here.





My journey didn't end here, rather it has started. My college life gave me new friends, taught me new lessons and made me mature enough to handle any situation. 

I learned oneness; we all have different assignment copies, but answers are same. I learned leadership; joining hands with others during the strike and cooperate them. I learned how to bunk classes. I learned how to attract teacher's attention; by gossiping and laughing during class. Well, I learned a lot more. If I'll make a list, then it'll take some days to finish.

Now, I'm counting down my days to join 'I'. My offer letter has already arrived and my joining date is fixed on this May. I won't be able to continue my blogging after joining that company, but I won't give up. A new zest has been added to my life after my college life. The zest for starting a new life in the corporate sector.  
.

What are your memorable moments in your college life? What are the perks of being in college?
Waiting for your reply. 


This post is a part of #AtoZChallenge2015
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger. 


Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving... If you are participating in A to Z Challenge, then leave your link in the comment. Follow me and I'll follow you back...

2 comments:

  1. The friends I made--We were all in the same hell together; It made us very close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new beginning and good byes to the old days... feels different...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...