Tuesday 14 April 2015

LETS FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT (#AtoZChallenge)

[My theme is 'My College Diary', where I'll be posting fictions inspired from my life. This will be a serial story. So here is my story...]

Read my previous post here.





We were all so sad about our internal marks in EM. Rosni was laughing with tears in her eyes and telling everyone about her mark. We all were walking into an empty classroom with our head down. Rosni is a perfect example of extrovert personality. And sometimes I don't get her weird expressions. Anchal was staring at blank several times. She had already two back papers. 

We all sat in an empty classroom and nobody was interested to eat tiffin. I opened my tiffin and started to gulp it, seeing me everyone started to eat their tiffins. Later that day our class decided to talk with Sir. I didn't understand why he cut our marks, he even cut our right answers. Our future was at stake. 

After so much talking, finally he convinced to give us some bonus marks. In the last class of EM he announced, "DON"T THINK THIS IS THE END. I WILL COME BACK TO TORTURE YOU." This statement seemed a warning, but we ignored that.

Now also we talk about that subject and that teacher... Are not you curious to know if he tortured us or not??? 
   
This post is a part of #AtoZChallenge2015
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger. 


Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving... If you are participating in A to Z Challenge, then leave your link in the comment.

2 comments:

  1. Did he really take another subject for you? That must have sucked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Swathi... he took another one... :( :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...