Tuesday 14 April 2015

ONE MORE ZENFONE!!!

Source: ASUS
Engineering students consider their phone as the precious property in the world and they care more for it than their text books. I’m also one of them. I have turned my phone into a text book. I depend on my phone from every aspect; phone calls, internet browsing, Whatsapp, listening music, video playing, reading novels, checking my mails,  blogging, playing different games, clicking selfies and photos.

Recently I was visiting the site of ASUS; there I found out that ASUS will soon launch its new smart phone ASUS Zenfone 2. After checking its features, I felt ASUS Zenfone 2 can redefine my smart phone experience. The reasons are :

ASUS Zenfone 2 has 64- Bit super quad core Intel Atom processor. That means multitasking will be a lot smoother and free of waiting. This phone will give you faster web surfing experience and buffer free gaming experience. Since I love to play games on phones, then this point is definitely a pro for me. This phone also has 60 ms touch responsiveness.

I love to capture any and every moment of my life. When I see a new phone, my first interest lies in its camera features. If the camera meets up to my expectation level, then I go for its other features. Zenfone 2 has 13MP primary (rear) camera, which has the capability of capturing high resolution photos. This phone can give 400% brighter photos at night. It has a 5 MP front camera for selfie lovers like me.

ASUS Zenfone 2 has a unique feature like ‘less time waiting and more time doing’. Let me clarify it, it means the phone has a capacity of charging the battery at a double speed. In today’s time no one likes to wait, so this feature is making the phone exclusive. The battery is juiced up to 60% within 39 minutes. It also avoids quick battery drain.  

Zenfone 2 has a gorgeous design; it has a 5.5 inch large HD IPS screen with Gorilla glass. The model is available in 5 different colors; black, gold, red, white and gray. For me the phone has an elegant look and the available colors are complementing the phone's design. This phone got a trendy look and I would always go for a trendy look rather than classic look.

I love to download apps. This is the first phone having 4 GB RAM, which is a unique feature. It has 16 GB internal memory, which can be expandable up to 64 GB.


Apart from the above this phone has the latest version of Android (Lollipop) which promises simplicity in handling, 4G connectivity promises high technology, 3000 mAh battery capacity and an HD screen which promises a better picture quality. The phone's weight is only 170 g. ASUS symbolizes a promising brand. So with all these amazing features and look a person should definitely go for this phone.


Thanks for stopping by...

I agree to ensure (to the best of my abilities and circumstances) that this blog post remains accessible in an un-altered state for a minimum of one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...