Tuesday 7 April 2015

FIRST EXAM IN UNIVERSITY (#AtoZChallenge)


[My theme is 'My College Diary', where I'll be posting fictions inspired from my life. This will be a serial story. So here is my story...]




Mid semester exam was only seven days ahead. Pakshy and I started to solve maths problems. I decided to study the other subjects before the exam. Our first exam was physics. I was practising physics, when I saw Rosni's name flashing on the screen of my phone. I answered her call. "Apy, how much you have completed? I haven't started anything. What will I do?" She told in half laughing and half serious state. "It's okay. I'm just checking the first long question. You can start now.It's only 7 pm." I consoled her. We both hung up.

After half and hour again I received Rosni's call. I responded. "Apy, how much you have completed?" "Rosni, I'm in second question. Have you started?" "Um... no not yet" I listened carefully. "Then you should start." and again we both hung up.

After 45 minutes, she called again. "Apy, how much you have completed? I haven't started and I don't want to read." Anger formed within me and I shouted. "How can you start when you are wasting your time by calling everyone and asking how much they have completed?" "How do you know that I called everyone?" I sat stunned. I only said that, but she really did call everyone. "Stop calling everyone and start your study."

To be continued...

Till now also she talks more than study before exam....
   
This post is a part of #AtoZChallenge2015
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger. 

Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving... If you are participating in A to Z Challenge, then leave your link in the comment.

2 comments:

  1. Nice theme for the challenge. I also like the blog template a lot.
    Would like to know , how you did this ?

    Cheers,
    POETICbug,
    http://poeticbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too do this most of the time. Calling my friends and asking how much they finished reading but no matter what, I cant bring myself to read :P It's really difficult you know ;)

    God is a Gamer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...