Thursday 23 April 2015

TEARS (#AtoZChallenge)

[My theme is 'My College Diary', where I'll be posting fictions inspired from my life. This will be a serial story. So here is my story...]

Read my previous post here.




All the students waited in the conference hall. Our placement officer arrived 30 more minutes later the scheduled time. He held the paper containing the name shortlisted student for 'W' company. He started to call names and I find Rosni and my name was not there. At first I didn't realize it and Rosni started crying. "Apy, we didn't get it." Rosni's sudden comment shoved me from that place. I was broken, I thought my interview with 'W' was good, but maybe my luck didn't favored.

I cried for one and half hour. Pakshy tried to soothe me but I was broken completely. I knew my interview in the company 'I' wasn't that great. But again, I calmed myself and went with others to hear the result of the company 'I'. Anchal had arrived at that time. Pakshy, Anchal and I sat in a row, Rosni went to sit  with her friend Sid. Soon our placement officer started to announce the name; after some minutes Pakshy poked me smilingly. "Apy, you got it." I recollected thoughts and a smile left from my mouth. Then came Pakshy's name and lastly came Anchal's name.

Rosni's name wasn't there. We were heartbroken to see her cries. She was crying continuously and we managed to send her home.

That day tears never stopped by...

This post is a part of #AtoZChallenge2015
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger. 


Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving... If you are participating in A to Z Challenge, then leave your link in the comment. Follow me and I'll follow you back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...