Tuesday 21 April 2015

REVISION (#AtoZChallenge)

[My theme is 'My College Diary', where I'll be posting fictions inspired from my life. This will be a serial story. So here is my story...]

Read my previous post here





The 7th semester was the most hectic one; we had to attend our regular classes, pre-placement classes and manage our project. For the first time I became serious about my engineering life. Our project group division was done in the 6th semester. Each group consists of 4 members and Rosni was our group leader. Asish and Manab were the other two members of our group. 

Well, I didn't expect anything from Asish and Manab but I thought Rosni will help me in coding. I became habituated to my group, but still I can say ours is the best group. We all heard equal scolding from our project guide. During that time the environment of our class was serious as campus date was getting nearer.

We all were preparing for campus; revising our old subjects, giving importance to aptitude and giving mock interviews and group discussions. During the revision I came to know that previously I neglected so many subjects. With each passing days our campus finally arrived. Day one was sharing two reputed companies, 'W' and 'I'.

Revision isn't easy always... 


[P.s.- My next post will be about campus...] 

This post is a part of #AtoZChallenge2015
I'm a Write Tribe Pro Blogger. 




Thanks for stopping by, I read each and every comment. Share your thoughts before leaving... If you are participating in A to Z Challenge, then leave your link in the comment. Follow me and I'll follow you back...

2 comments:

  1. Just visiting via the #AtoZChallenge. Posting a serial story is a great idea for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri Giuliano Long for visiting... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...